This biennial conference is being hosted by NIST Boulder Laboratories in collaboration with the National Conference of Standards Laboratories (NCSLI).
The 2008 Conference on Precision Electromagnetic Measurements
will be held June 8-13, 2008
at the Omni Interlocken
Hotel in Broomfield, Colorado.
Participants are encouraged to stay at the conference hotel which is conveniently located between NIST Boulder Laboratories and Denver International Airport. Direct shuttle service runs hourly between Denver International Airport and the Omni Interlocken Hotel.
Golfers will love the Omni Interlocken's challenging 27-hole championship golf course, with its striking scenery and more than 400 feet of elevation changes. Visit the Omni Interlocken website for additional information.
Or if you’d just like to escape into a sanctuary of relaxation in our full-service spa, two outdoor pools and whirlpool, you’ll discover how even the smallest touches define first-class luxury.
$165 per night plus 9.85% tax for single or double occupancy.
Government rate rooms are no longer available.
- Please make lodging arrangements early as space is limited. The cut-off date to make a reservation has been extended to Thursday, 1 May, 2008.
- All deposits and inquiries should be sent to the Omni Interlocken Resort and NOT to CPEM 2008 or Centennial Conferences.
- Rates do not include applicable state or local taxes or surcharges. The current tax rate is 9.85% but is subject to change.
- Payment of one night’s room and tax must be provided upon making reservations.
- Neither CPEM 2008 nor Centennial Conferences is responsible for your lodging arrangements, however, we will be happy to assist you should you experience any problems or have questions.
- The CPEM conference hotel room rate includes free internet access in guest rooms only. Free internet is also offered in common areas of the hotel but not in meeting rooms.
How To Make Your Reservation
NOTE: Effective as of 5pm MST, 2 May 2008, reservations can now only be accepted by calling the Omni Interlocken directly at 1-800-843-6664 (001-303-438-6600 for international travelers). Be sure to mention CPEM 2008 to ensure the conference rate.
Other Lodging Information
- Check-in time is after 3:00 pm and check-out time is prior to 12:00 noon.
- All reservations must be guaranteed by a valid major credit card, which is to be provided at the time the reservation is made.
- Cancellations will be accepted up to 48 hours prior to arrival date. Within 48 hours of arrival, deposit of one night’s room and tax will be forfeited.
- Departure date changes resulting in a shortened stay at the hotel made after check-in to the hotel are subject to a charge of one night’s room and applicable taxes. To avoid any charges, please contact the Omni Interlocken Resort prior to your arrival.
Roommates and guests are the responsibility of each individual. If one person cancels, the other(s) will be charged the full rate.
Omni Interlocken Resort
500 Interlocken Blvd
Denver (Broomfield), Colorado 80021
Phone: (303) 438-6600, Fax: (303) 438-7224 Reservations
Toll Free: 1-800-841-1674
Click here for the Omni Interlocken Resort website.
Please send any suggestions for this website to email@example.com.
This CPEM website is hosted courtesy of
Last updated: 5/2/2008