Pre-Registration is now closed.
Please download the conference registration form (word format), complete the form and bring it to the CPEM 2008 on-site registration desk at the Omni Hotel for on-site processing.
Conference Registration Desk Hours and Locations at the Omni Interlocken are as follows:
Sunday, June 8
Location: Interlocken Ballroom C/D
Hours of Operation: 14:00 - 20:30
Monday, June 9 thru Friday, June 13
Location: Atrium (1st Floor)
Hours of Operation:
Monday thru Thursday: 07:00 - 18:00
Friday: 07:00 - 12:00
REGISTRATION FEES (all fees in U.S. Dollars)
|Conference Registration Fee||$825 / $950 (after April 21, 2008)|
|Extra Breakfasts||$20 (per day, per person)|
|Extra Lunches||$25 (per day, per person)|
|Extra Banquet ** - Wednesday, June 11, 2008||$50 (per person)|
|NIST Tour - Friday, June 13, 2008
(please read NIST tour information carefully)
- Conference Registration Fee includes Opening Reception, Exhibitor Reception, Banquet Event, breakfast 5 days, lunch 4 days, coffee breaks, and Conference Digest.
- One Day Registrations are not possible.
- Spouse Fee includes Opening Reception, Banquet Event, breakfast 5 days, and coffee breaks.
- To qualify for the early registration fee, your payment - not your payment commitment - must be postmarked by April 21, 2008.
- **You must select your banquet meal choice at the time of registration. If no selection is made, you will receive Chicken as your meal entrée at the banquet event.
- ***Guests/spouses of CPEM attendees are invited to an orientation Monday morning (9 June 2008) at 9:00 in the Omni Lobby Court (1st floor, next to Atrium), to get acquainted with other guests, to meet with Omni concierge staff, to hear about possible tourist activities, and to arrange tours/activities in the Denver, Boulder, and surrounding areas. At orientation each Guest/Spouse will be given a Starbucks coupon.
All payments must be in U.S. dollars. If not using credit card, all checks must be drawn on a U.S. bank in U.S. dollars. Please make checks payable to CPEM 2008. If you prefer to mail your registration, please download the registration form, complete and print it and mail with payment to Centennial Conferences. If you prefer to fax your form, you must provide a valid credit card. Please fax form to (001) 303-499-2599. Visa and MasterCard only are accepted for credit card payment. If you require alternate payment option, please contact Centennial Conferences.
Requests to change a conference registration must be made in writing and emailed or faxed to Centennial Conferences (contact information below).
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
For cancellations, pre-paid registration fees are refundable less a U.S. $85 processing fee if notification of cancellation is received in writing (mail, email, or fax) by Centennial Conferences by May 9, 2007. Cancellation after May 9, 2008 will result in forfeiture of the registration fee; however, a substitute registrant will be accepted.
PRE-REGISTRATION CUT-OFF: extended to 28 May, 2008
Pre-conference registration will be closed at midnight on Wednesday, 28 May, 2008. Mailed, faxed, or emailed registration forms must be received by Wednesday, 28 May in order to be processed as a pre-meeting registration. All registrations received following this date will be processed as an on-site registration. In that case, you must see the staff at the On-Site Registration Desk.
Conference Registration Related Questions should be addressed to:
901 Main Street, Suite 130
Louisville, CO 80027 USA
Fax: (001) 303-499-2599
Please send any suggestions for this website to email@example.com.
This CPEM website is hosted courtesy of
Last updated: 6/5/2008